30 March 2010

ledgendary.

today i go tmy hair done. nothing fancy just got layers cut in. it looks nice, i like it. the girls at the hair dressers quite frankly have shocking hair! it doesnt suit their skin at all. theyre either too blonde or too black or too purple! its crazy. theres this one girl who got a spray tan and its on the verge of orange and theres white finger marks on the back of her leg from when shes obviously wiped her legs. it doesnt really give the salon a good image. but the seem to have cut my hair nice enough. my family and i went out for tea tonight at the local bowls club. they were having a parma night. ive been put off on parma ever since the last time we had to wait an hour and a half waiting for it. i lost my appetite by then. today was an alright day besides the fact that i got attacked my mozzies. my feet have never been so itchy.
im making a skirt. of my own design. all i have to do is put the zipper on the back and then im all done. the fabric is dark tartan, and is really cute. its highwaisted and flowy. i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment